Fashion Fashion

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Gold Galoshes


BALMAIN x H&M blazer
DONNA IDA jeans
LUCY WILLIAMS x  MISSOMA jewellery
MONICA VINADER diamond necklace

Festive dressing - The season of glitter, over-accessorised tipsy fashionistas and scandalous Christmas parties is finally upon us! But what to wear? I find myself debating this every year, although it is the season where trusted tones, textures and silhouettes always make a comeback. So on the topic of rotated wardrobe classics, I’ve partnered up with my favourite site for pre-loved luxury goods, Vestiaire Collective, for my take on PDAW15 (= Party Dressing Autumn Winter 15, of course) 
How does this season differ from the previous years? I can’t claim velvet to be the most innovative fabric choice, but due to the 70’s trend velvet and suede has been unavoidable in the past season. Hence, rich, black, thick materials feels like the best choice at the moment, hello blazer that I’ve already worn to death sans bra, you’ve been the perfect cheeky PDAW15 partner.
So let’s move on to the pink elephant in this blogpost, those shoes. My most precious Vestiaire Collective find so far. Pre Hedi Slimane time, when YSL still felt like a unattainable, grown up brand. Black suede and oversized gold panels (shields, screens what are these?) you would think they were created for this particular season. However, they are from the SS12 runway collection and my one that got away, smugly ticking another pair of my imaginary shopping list. I can now celebrate a Peaceful Christmas, Happy Holidays to me. 
And to assure your happy holidays, I recommend Vestiaire Collective’s ‘Ready To Ship’ category, where all items have been quality and authenticity approved, ready to be shipped out in time for Christmas!
In collaboration with Vestiaire Collective
Photos by Mikko Puttonen

Gold Galoshes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: sho fia

0 comments:

Post a Comment