Fashion Fashion

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Card of The Wessex family.

I'm back again with a very brief post, I've been meaning to write about it bit sooner. What it is, you ask. Well, it's The Wessex Family Christmas Card. I was hoping to 'obtain' one for my blog, sadly I didn't succeed, but my friend Sarah, notified me few days ago, that Romanian Royal Family shared some pictures of how they celebrate Christmas, and there it was, sitting at their fireplace, among others.

http://www.romaniaregala.ro/jurnal/craciunul-2015-in-familie/
via Royal Family of Romania website. Click on pic to be redirected.
I'm sure many of you will recognize their card stright away. Pic used on it was taken back in February, when TRH's visited Sodankylä at Finland. It's a lovely picture, very wintery & Christmassy (if such word exists). Perfect choice for a Christmas Card.
https://twitter.com/ukinfinland/status/562970385353019392/photo/1
courtesy of UK in Finland via Twitter
Also, in 3 days my blog will be celebrating its second anniversary. Yes, I did set up my blog on the New Year's Eve of 2013, with first post being published on the 1st of January 2014. Time really flies. I'm looking forward to the next, 2016 year with all my readers!

Christmas Card of The Wessex family. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: sho fia

0 comments:

Post a Comment