Fashion Fashion

Friday, July 4, 2014

Paint it rouge










ZARA top
TOPSHOP skirt
DIOR ‘Mise en Dior’ earrings
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN sandals
ALEXANDER WANG shoes

KAREN LONDON rings
VERA WANG Be Jeweled Rouge perfume

Warm summer nights might have me spending most of my time outdoors, may that be Ibiza or Helsinki, but when it came to illustration the ambiance of Vera Wang’s newest fragrance edition, Be Jeweled Rouge, nothing spells romance like a comfortably lazy hotel afternoon. Brace you're eyes as your witnessing me in duchess, satin silk, the combination of July and girly scents seems to work wonders. The berry heavy, vanilla scented, gemstone tinted fragrance is inspired by Ms. Wang’s jewelry range, if that does not have you joining me in a lovable, summery mood, then nothing will. I got dolled up in pink and pearls so it clearly worked for me.
Pictures by Zanita Whittington
In collaboration with Vera Wang

Paint it rouge Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: sho fia

0 comments:

Post a Comment