Fashion Fashion

Monday, June 23, 2014

New talent unleashed





Backstage for Graduate Fashion Week / Nottingham Trent University















Last week I sat down at the charming Old Truman Brewery to watch Graduate Fashion Week showcase it’s freshest talent. I was a guest of Nottingham Trent University, but even with only one show to watch, I was overwhelmed with the talent and imagination that I witnessed that hour. All white ensembles and the mix of neutrals definitely got a whole new meaning as I was presented with layers, materials and shapes ensembling something that could only be described as a futuristic dream. Although my personal favorites tend to be on the simple side, 3D prints, laser cuts and turquoise fluff has never excited me this much. Time to rethink the daily dressing routine or at least where we invest our shopping spendings...

New talent unleashed Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: sho fia

0 comments:

Post a Comment