Fashion Fashion

Monday, April 14, 2014

Let's talk about Malone Souliers






Malone Souliers AW14

Hello there cyber world and thank you for sticking by! It’s been a busy week indeed, no Coachella this time, but I’ve managed to map in London, Paris and Helsinki in the past five days. Congratulations to me.

So whilst I filter down the whatIwore’s from the past week, let’s have a look at Malone Souliers, a footwear brand you should know. London based Mary Alice Malone thinks that, and I quote, ‘A high heel is a magician’, so I’m glad to be championing someone who agrees with me that the sneaker trend in well overdue. I stopped by the AW presentation accompanied by the ever so talented Clym to help me portray the new collection of high mules, pointy toes and lace-up’s. Safe to say that with the promise of added comfort and a tailored made-to-measure service, I’ll be rewarding my feet with a pair of Souliers in no time.

Let's talk about Malone Souliers Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: sho fia

0 comments:

Post a Comment