Fashion Fashion

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Endless Euphoria











ZARA two-piece
KAREN LONDON rings
CALVIN KLEIN ‘Endless Euphoria’ perfume


When in Dubai, I had the opportunity to shoot a little collaboration with Calvin Klein’s new fragrance ‘Endless Euphoria’. I could not think of a better setting that describes my ideal euphoric moment than an afternoon on a quiet beach hidden away from rest of the world. Dressed in all white to officially welcome the first month of spring, accompanied by a new, fresh perfume to set the mood.

So although it’s time to return to life in London, I’ll leave with a handful of great memories that will live forever, but I’m sure London in full spring bloom will not be so bad either. So tell me, what’s your ‘Endless Euphoria’ moment?
In collaboration with Calvin Klein
Photos by Tasha Lee

Endless Euphoria Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: sho fia

0 comments:

Post a Comment